Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i suddenly feel very much homesick again ):
i crave the ou lua. hokkien mee, laksa, CHICKEN RICE, wanton mee, daddy's stingray, nan's yellowbean soup, SIGLAP YONGTAUFOO, my ABSOLUTE OLD CHANGKEE FAV, crabwrap. curry puffs, bengawan solo, breakfast after cg on sunday if ever, WHITE CHAI DAO KWEI with chilly. and popiah.

aiya enough. the yong tau foo here sucks big time, its HARD, and taste old. i dunno. not the soft fresh kind.i miss waking up and complaining to mummy im hungry, and actually have food at home, or mummy ready to WHIP up something for me. I AM SO HUNGRY. I MISS HOW FOOD IS SO CHEAP BACK HOME, i think i can spend THOUSANDS on food here ):

BAD BAD THING. i should go apply for bursary. provide for my hungry stomach!





):
realise im quite a pig/glutton! maybe its just today. SO COLD, and i wore like this skirt like overall, / jumpers/ whatever u wanna call it. like those farmer kind (: I LIKE! my legs were freezing my butt off. i didnt think the temperature would drop! the weather's crazy. it was hot on sunday!

but summer's over already! its autumn now, but some people call it winter. I DONT KNOW WHY. i hope i dont get hungry, cos most people put on the pounds during winter cos its so cold you get hungry easy!

its the second week of school! GUESS WHAT, thanks to cheek's madness trainings for MY running, i can like push myself now! i WILLINGLY RAN to the bell tower! form jane/stace' house, should be around 4.5km -5. -and then the same distance back! (9-10 !) really RUNNING with ahboy during the last 2 km! the 3 km before that was jogging(:

I AM SO HAPPY! my goodness! what good workout! and after that crazy evening on sunday, we ran around 5 km yesterday! to swan brewary. this timewith SIMON. now my muscles hurt! anyhow's! with such crazy army man running with me i think i'll improve! but the cold is starting to get worst and like WHO WOULDWANNA GO RUNNING!?


idont like rain ):
i hope they start making prettyrain boots!
its so cold ):
TOMORROW'S ANZAC day! holiday yea (: goodstuff!

No comments: