Thursday, March 15, 2007

dear jesus, i pray that my chem test will go well tmr! i got tons to study, and i need strength. I NEED YOU LORD JESUS, so please be my guide, my strength, and my source of wisdom. the things that surround are too distracting, and sometimes far too stressful. but in u lord, we trust, and as long as i give my best, that my dear jesus, you promise you'd do the rest.

so calm my spirits and chase the fears away. chase even those negative thoughts, for we hold u dear!


- im holding on to you; hiding under your wings , for you are my strong tower

i know im truly bless. really. just when i finished that prayer, korkor came online! and then we talked! (: and then i was blog surfing for a lil, cos multi tasking, and i stumbled upon jakeeee the humsup's blog! and it made me smile! althought it was sucha LONG time ago he typed that.
gorgeous dingdong . i should be mad right? hehs.

No comments: